The SJB Pavilion Policies
– Gameday Box Office and Doors open 1 hour prior to tipoff.
– Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around the Sandy and John Black Pavilion at Ole Miss.
– In case of an emergency inside The SJB Pavilion, please dial 911 or text “REBS”, the issue and location to 69050.
– First Aid stations are located inside The Pavilion on the concourse level, behind section 115.
– Abusive language is prohibited.
– Throwing of objects onto the court is prohibited.
– Entering of team areas and the court is prohibited.
– Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by visiting the security station located on the concourse level, behind section 115 or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
– The Ole Miss Radio Network call of the game may be heard inside The Pavilion and throughout the Oxford area on WQLJ 93.7 FM.
– State law prohibits scalping tickets to collegiate athletics events (MS Code Ann. 97-23-97).
– Everyone age 12 months and older must have a ticket for women’s basketball games.
– Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
– Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
– Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16″
– Poles, sticks and umbrellas
– Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
– Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
– Video cameras and drones
– Full-face covering masks
– Non-service animals
– Strollers and children’s seats
Beginning in 2017, the Southeastern Conference (SEC) has instituted a new security policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
– Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
– One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc or similar).
– Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ (approximately the size of a hand).
– An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
– A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag>
– All seating for women’s basketball is General Admission with the exception of floor seats. ADA accessible seating is located in the sections 103, 105, 107, 110, 112, 114 and 115 around the lower level.
– The ADA elevators are located on the southeast and southwest corners of The Pavilion.
– ADA restrooms are available in locations nearest to wheelchair-accessible seating areas.
– Only certified service animals are permitted inside The SJB Pavilion and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.