Ole Miss Track & Field Complex Policies
• Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around the Ole Miss Track & Field Complex.
• Fans are required to wear a face covering upon entry into the facility, while in transit around the stadium and may only remove them when at their seat.
• Gates open two hours prior to the start of competition.
• Fans will be limited to the grandstand side of the track.
• No concessions will be sold.
• In case of an emergency inside the Ole Miss Track & Field Complex please dial 911.
• Abusive language is prohibited.
• Throwing of objects onto the track or field is prohibited.
• Entering of team areas and the track or field is prohibited.
• Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel.
• Items may be claimed by speaking with the event manager, or after the meet by contacting the University Police Department.
• No attendance restrictions.
• Spectator entrance will be located at the northeast gate of the Ole Miss Track & Field Complex (near the corner of Hill Drive and Manning Way).
• Spectators must wear a face covering upon entrance into the facility and while in transit within. Once seated in a spectator-only area, spectators are allowed to remove their face covering if they wish. Please socially distance yourself from others when possible.
• Interaction between spectators and competing athletes/staff is prohibited.
• Spectators will be allowed to park in any unreserved lots near the track facility.
• ADA parking will be available in the lot adjacent to the Ole Miss Track Office.
• Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy (*not in effect for 2021 Joe Walker Invite)
• Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
• Poles, sticks and umbrellas
• Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
• Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
• Video cameras and drones
• Face coverings
• Non-service animals
*Not in effect for 2021 Joe Walker Invite
Ole Miss Athletics and the Southeastern Conference (SEC) has a clear bag policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
- A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.