Ole Miss Track & Field Complex Policies
- Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around the Ole Miss Track & Field Complex.
- In case of an emergency inside the Ole Miss Track & Field Complex please dial 911.
- Abusive language is prohibited.
- Throwing of objects onto the track or field is prohibited.
- Entering of team areas and the track or field is prohibited.
- Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by speaking with the event manager, or after the meet by contacting the University Police Department.
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Non-service animals
Beginning in 2017, the Southeastern Conference (SEC) has instituted a new security policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
- A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.