Soccer Stadium Policies
• Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around the Ole Miss Soccer Stadium.
• In case of an emergency inside the Ole Miss Soccer Stadium please dial 911.
• Abusive language is prohibited.
• Throwing of objects onto the field is prohibited.
• Entering of team areas and the field is prohibited.
• Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by speaking with the event manager, or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
• After player guest lists have been received from both the home and visiting teams, priority admission will be offered to a select group of supporters through the Ole Miss Kicker Club.
• Once those RSVPs are secured, all remaining spots will be offered to the general public on a first come, first served basis at the gates.
• Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
• Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
• Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
• Poles, sticks, umbrellas and broom sticks (except on game 3 when a 3-game home team sweep is possible)
• Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2” x 11”
• Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
• Video cameras and drones
• Full face coverings
• Non-service animals
• Strollers and children’s seats
Ole Miss Athletics and the Southeastern Conference (SEC) has a clear bag policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
- A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.