NCAA Soccer Championship Policies
- Parking is free.
- Spectators are able to park at Insight/Soccer, Gillom Center, Touhy Center, Facility Management parking.
Ole Miss Athletics or any representative of the department reserves the right to immediately eject patrons that violate any of the below rules. These rules are subject to change at any time.
- Drones or other unmanned aerial vehicles are not permitted at Ole Miss Athletics venues.
- Sticks/Poles (This includes pom-poms, pennants or flags on sticks. Pom-poms are required to have paddle handles instead of plastic sticks)
- Unauthorized banners or signs larger than 8.5″ x 11″
- Video cameras
- Any other items deemed hazardous by game operations personnel
- Bags that do not adhere to the clear bag policy
- Folding chairs
- Outside food & drink containers
- Any type of sporting ball or other throwing object
- Air horns
- Electric amplification
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers, with the exception of one sealed bottle that does not exceed 20 oz.
- Ticket sales window opens 2 hours prior to game
- Gates open 1 hour prior to game
- Player pass gate will be located at the main entrance
- All tickets are general admission:
Adult – $10.00
Student – $8.00
- Child – $8.00
- Only the bleacher side of the facility will be open for spectator seating.
- There are no complimentary tickets
- Tickets for player guests or any other pass lists must be purchased.
- Team scout seats will be at tables outside the press box
- No reentry