Season RV Parking
On-campus RV parking is still available. For information, or to purchase call 662-915-7159.
Individual Game RV Parking
There are several RV parking options available for individual games. Please follow the links below to learn more.
Ole Miss Football RV Parking Policy
With your cooperation in adhering to the following tailgate guidelines and procedures, fans can enjoy this pregame activity and the excitement of Ole Miss Rebel Football. Take pride in being an Ole Miss Rebel fan and be respectful of other fans, use good judgment, and common sense. Hotty Toddy!
The following policies and procedures concerning parking, tailgating, and fan conduct at the University of Mississippi are designed to help fans’ event planning and ensure a family-friendly, safe, and enjoyable experience for all!
The following policy and guidelines have been formulated and will be in effect for public safety. These rules are intended to be general guidelines. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to modify these rules at any time for the safety and effective administration of the event.
- The University of Mississippi is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss, or theft of materials, items, or personal property left overnight.
- Please be a good neighbor in recognizing and accepting the fact that you are in a parking lot that is converted for six to seven weekends per year into a temporary RV lot. Please expect some noise, BBQ smoke, and extra traffic. We ask that you be reasonable in your expectations and tolerant of your neighbors.
- The disposal of grease, hot coals, or hazardous materials onto the grounds or into the storm drains is prohibited. Gray water and black water dumping on campus is strictly prohibited. Patrons are subject to losing RV parking privileges if they illegally dump into the university sewage line.
- Anyone renting an RV space is responsible for the conduct of their guests. No parking accommodations are made for guests of the RV pass holders.
- Children should be supervised at all times – please use extreme caution when driving into or leaving the parking lots.
- The RV must be confined to one RV space according to the space designations in the lot. Tow vehicle space will be provided within the RV Lot. Amenities such as awnings, grills, and furniture must be utilized within allotted space.
- Tent camping or camping in tow vehicles, pickup trucks, or vehicles not designated as RVs is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed to run at-large in the RV lots; they must be on a controlled leash. Animals shall not be left unattended or secured to university property. Pet owners are solely responsible for their pets and any damage or injuries that may occur. Ill-behaved pets or those deemed dangerous, intimidating, or destructive will be evicted and banned from university property.
- The University of Mississippi shall not be held liable or responsible for any actions taken by the public or tailgaters while on state property or in regards to alcoholic beverage consumption. Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption.
- RV pass holders in both the South Lot and Baseball Lot will be able to access their regularly assigned stall after 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays prior to home games as soon as it becomes available.
- Ole Miss Students retain rights to park in both RV lots until 7:00 p.m. on Thursday. Students will not be asked to move to accommodate an RV prior to this time.
- RVs arriving to Oxford prior to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays have the option to stage their RV at the South Oxford Campus –SOC (Old Hospital). This lot is accessible via Taylor Road to Belk Avenue to South Lamar Street and will be available for staging beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Space is limited in this lot and will be first-come, first-served. RVs are not allowed on campus prior to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays.
- RV pass holders occupying stalls 23-46 in the South Lot are to be aware that Ole Miss Parking and Transportation shuttle busses will be using this area to access the South Lot bus stop until 7:00 p.m. Friday evening. Busses will access the lot every 5-7 minutes. It may be necessary to limit your full set-up until this point.
- All sidewalks, drive lanes, and fire lanes must be kept clear of all equipment and vehicles. Cords, satellite dishes, etc., must be confined to each allotted RV space and cannot be stretched across drive lanes. Vehicles must be able to access parking spots via travel lanes. Also, for the safety of tailgaters, travel lanes must remain clear for emergency vehicles to pass.
Parking/RV Space Permit
- All RV lot patrons must display the appropriate pass for access and parking. Vehicles not displaying the appropriate pass will be cited and towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking permits and space location maps are sent by US mail in August. Your permit(s) will have your reserved space number indicated on it. Permits must be displayed and visible at all times from traffic lanes within the lot. No admittance to the lot is allowed without the RV permit or car-in-tow permit.
- The permit includes use of the spaces for the RV. A car-in-tow permit may be requested for a towed or second vehicle.
Advertising, Sponsorship, & Commercial Logos on University Property
Commercial activity or solicitations are not allowed on The University of Mississippi campus or property. An RV parking permit does not grant the permit holder any right to display political signs, advertising, banners, signs, or commercially logoed vehicles or to distribute promotional items at the designated parking lot or elsewhere on university property. Fans may be asked to remove inappropriate banners or signs. Violations of these restrictions may result in revocation of the holder’s permit for future events. Any and all promotional activities, solicitation, or advertising displays must be approved and contracted with Ole Miss Athletics multimedia rights holder, IMG College, at least 72 hours prior to game day.
Individuals may not arrange to bring portable restrooms onto campus. The University of Mississippi provides port-o-lets throughout campus for the convenience of fans. Please ensure that friends and family utilize the portable facilities provided and not the university grounds.
Trash & Clean-Up
Dispose of all trash in trash receptacles located in the RV lots. The disposal of grease, hot coals, or hazardous materials onto the grounds or into the storm drains is prohibited. Gray water and black water dumping on campus is strictly prohibited. Patrons are subject to losing RV parking privileges if they illegally dump into the university sewage line.
Security & Safety
It is the responsibility of each tailgate party to secure tailgate items. Tailgaters should lock food, beverages, and valuables out of sight; extinguish all fires or flames; unplug electrical outlets; secure barbecue pits, chairs, and ice chests; and store beverages in locked containers.
Traffic Control Devices & Event Staff
Do NOT remove or move barricades, barrels, cones, signs, or any other traffic control devices. Please be courteous and respectful to all Parking & Transportation guards and event staff. They are here to help protect the space you have reserved and paid for.
The University of Mississippi, Ole Miss Athletics, University of Mississippi Police Department, and Ole Miss Parking & Transportation Services reserve the right to refuse service or evict anyone at any time – inappropriate behavior will result in the permanent loss of all parking and tailgating privileges.