The SJB Pavilion at Ole Miss Arena Policies
– Gameday Box Office opens 2 hours prior to tip-off.
– Doors open 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
– Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
– In case of an emergency inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss please dial 911 or text “REBS”, the issue and the location to 69050.
– First Aid stations are located inside The Pavilion on the concourse level, behind section 115.
– Abusive language is prohibited.
– Throwing of objects onto the court is prohibited.
– Entering of team areas and the court is prohibited.
– Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by visiting the security station located on the concourse level, behind section 115 or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
– The Ole Miss Radio Network call of the game may be heard inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss and throughout the Oxford area on WQLJ 93.7 FM.
– State law prohibits scalping tickets to collegiate athletics events (MS Code Ann. 97-23-97).
– Everyone age 12 months and older must have a ticket for women’s basketball games.
– Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
– Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
– Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
– Poles, sticks and umbrellas
– Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
– Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
– Video cameras and drones
– Non-service animals
– Strollers and children’s seats
The Southeastern Conference (SEC) has a security policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
– Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.=
– One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
– Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
– An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
– A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
– Patrons must have a reserved ticket designated for ADA seating areas. For ADA seating tickets, contact the Ole Miss Ticket Office at 888-REB-TKTS.
– The ADA elevators are located on the southeast and southwest corners of The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
– ADA restrooms are available throughout the concourse.
– Only certified service animals are permitted inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.