The Pavilion at Ole Miss Arena Policies
- Game Day Box Office opens 2 hours prior to tip-off.
- Doors open 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
- Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
- In case of an emergency inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss please dial 911 or text “REBS”, the issue and the location to 69050.
- First Aid stations are located inside The Pavilion on the concourse level, behind section 115.
- Abusive language is prohibited.
- Throwing of objects onto the court is prohibited.
- Entering of team areas and the court is prohibited.
- Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by visiting the security station located on the concourse level, behind section 115 or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
- The Ole Miss Radio Network call of the game may be heard inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss and throughout the Oxford area on WQLJ 93.7 FM.
- State law prohibits scalping tickets to collegiate athletics events (MS Code Ann. 97-23-97).
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Non-service animals
- Strollers and children’s seats
Beginning in 2017, the Southeastern Conference (SEC) has instituted a new security policy regulating the size and type of bag that may be carried into all arenas.
The following bags are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
- A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- Patrons must have a reserved ticket designated for ADA seating areas. For ADA seating tickets, contact the Ole Miss Ticket Office at 888-REB-TKTS.
- The ADA elevators are located on the southeast and southwest corners of The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
- ADA restrooms are available in locations nearest to wheelchair accessible seating areas (North Endzone, Upper East and Lower East near Section K).
- Only certified service animals are permitted inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.