2021 Football season tickets are available at www.olemisstix.com. All tickets for the 2021 season will be digital. Season tickets will be sent in mid-August to the account holder of record. Applicable per seat donations must be paid to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation before tickets are sent.
Flex Passes, mini plans, and single game tickets go on sale in August.
TICKET TRANSFER OPTIONS
If you are unable to attend a game and will not use your ticket, you may get your tickets into another fan’s hands that will go by using one of the following methods:
- Transfer to a friend
- Learn how to transfer your tickets here
- Sell on Stubhub here
All tickets for the 2021 season will be sent digital delivery. Fans can choose between Mobile Delivery or Print@Home.
- Learn more about digital tickets here.
- Mobile delivery tickets will be emailed to the email address on file. Once received, fans should download their tickets and/or parking pass(es) to their digital wallet to ensure easy entry on game day.
- Do not print mobile tickets. Printed QR Codes will not be accepted at the gate.
- Learn how to manage your tickets here.
- Print@Home tickets will be emailed to the email address on file and include a link to download the PDF file of your tickets. Each ticket should be printed on it’s own sheet of paper.
- Student tickets are available via mobile delivery only. Student tickets should be downloaded to your digital wallet as soon as they are received. Tap and Go technology is available for student tickets to expedite entry.
- Students may enter at Gates 1-5 only at the North Entrances of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
All mobile tickets can be managed through the Ole Miss Rebels app. Please log in with your account number and password previously set up to access your tickets through the app.