- Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
- In case of an emergency inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium please dial 911 or text “REBS”, the issue and the location to 69050.
- Security station is located on the ground level in the southeast corner of the stadium near gate 20.
- First Aid stations are located inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on the lower level of the east side near section K, the lower level of the southeastcorner near gate 20 and the middle concourse of the west side near section J.
- Abusive language is prohibited.
- Throwing of objects onto the field is prohibited.
- Entering of team areas and the playing field is prohibited.
- Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by visiting the security station located on the ground level of the southeast corner of the stadium, or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
- The Ole Miss Radio Network call of the game may be heard inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and throughout the Oxford area on WQLJ 93.7 FM.
- State law prohibits scalping tickets to collegiate athletics events (MS Code Ann. 97-23-97).
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Non-service animals
- Strollers and children’s seats
- Patrons must have a reserved ticket designated for ADA seating areas. For ADA seating tickets, contact the Ole Miss Ticket Office at 888-REB-TKTS.
- The ADA elevator is located on the east side of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium near gates 13 and 14.
- ADA restrooms are available in locations nearest to wheelchair accessible seating areas (North Endzone, Upper East and Lower East near Section K).
- Only certified service animals are permitted inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.