Football Parking: Parking With a Pass
All lots designated on the map below require an Ole Miss Athletics Foundation issued parking pass. Lots not designated for gameday parking are reserved for Ole Miss residential students. To read more about season parking eligibility, please click here.
- Football gameday parking on the campus of Ole Miss requires a valid, gameday parking pass issued by the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
- Please only park in the specific lot/area listed on your pass and display your pass at all times.
- When available, gameday parking passes may be purchased on a game-by-game basis through the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
- Gameday parking passes are assigned based on priority point ranking.
- Fans are required to park in the assigned lot or stall on your parking pass.
- All ADA signage and markings are honored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Ole Miss campus. Please do not park in an ADA stall when parking for athletics events unless you have a state-issued ADA hangtag or license plate along with your gameday parking pass.
- All vehicles must be legally parked in a stall. Parking on sidewalks, grass areas, fire lanes, or in any place that impeded lot and campus street parking flow is not permitted.
- Parking passes are valid for standard size vehicles only.
- Do not block available parking stalls or lot entrances (regardless of the presence of barricades) with tents, chairs, grills, tents or other tailgating items.
- Vehicles found in violation of any of these parking regulations are subject to citation and/or tow at owner’s expense.
- A ticket/parking pass may not be used for advertising, promotions, or other trade commercial purposes without the express written consent of Learfield/Ole Miss Athletics.