General Gameday Information
As established by the State of Mississippi’s latest executive orders, Ole Miss home football games will be at 25 percent capacity in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium to begin the 2020 season. Fans must keep six feet of social distancing between persons not in the same household.
Stadium gates will open two hours prior to kickoff, and fans are encouraged to arrive early as lines will be socially distanced. Fans will be required to enter at the gate listed on their ticket, as gate entry corresponds with the section of each ticket.
Per SEC guidelines, signage shall be installed at all gates and ingress/entry points that outlines mandates for all guests to wear face coverings, maintain physical distancing and mandate guests do not enter the stadium if they display any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
To accommodate a touchless operation, all tickets and parking passes will be digital-only or print at home, while concessions, Rebel Shop and other points of sale will shift to cashless transactions.
Fans are encouraged not to bring bags to allow for quicker entry into the stadium. However, for those that do, the clear bag policy will be enforced for stadium entry.
With the revised schedule of games, home tickets will be available on a single-game basis and sold in monthly selection waves. In each wave, fans will be able to choose from the next month’s home games and pick their preferred stadium section, which will each be sold at 25 percent capacity. Ole Miss Athletics will determine the reserved seats for each ticket-holder by socially distancing accounts within each section. Single-game ticket selections will be paid for using current account credits for 2020 season ticket, additional home game ticket, rebel seat cushion, and donation payments made as of September 1. Any remaining balances after account credit is applied will be charged on a deferred bill plan set up at the time of selection.
As stated in previous ticket communication, purchasing priority will be given to season ticket holders that renewed by the June 15 deadline followed by Ole Miss Athletics Foundation red priority points as of Sept. 1 and the date a season ticket was ordered. If inventory is remaining after those groups, tickets will be available to the general public.
The fans that meet these criteria will be able to select their home games during the selection waves that are broken down by priority. A maximum of eight tickets for each game will be available per account.
The first home game will go on sale Sept. 8, both October games will go on sale at the end of September, and both November games will go on sale at the end of October. With the ticket selection process on a month-to-month basis, it allows for the potential of capacity adjustments later in the season if determined by the state. Current season ticket holders will receive an email the first week of September with their selection date and time.
As announced in April, Ole Miss has launched digital-only tickets, which will be distributed by email. Details on the use and convenience of digital ticketing can be found at www.olemissgameday.com/digital-ticketing.
With the limited number of tickets allotted to road teams, no away game tickets will be available through Ole Miss Athletics.
CGA EXTENSIONS AND CONTRIBUTION BALANCES
Football Capital Gift Agreements will be extended through the 2025 season due to COVID-19, and 2021 renewals will be based on 2019 seat locations. Season ticket holders that do not select single-game tickets, either by choice or limitations, may convert their 2020 ticket purchase to a charitable contribution with triple priority point bonus; credit forward to 2021 season; or receive a refund. An email will be sent to season ticket holders on Sept. 2 regarding all ticketing options for the 2020 season.
Clubs and Suites
Servicing will be available for club members the day prior to all football home games from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Lockers will be assigned on a per-game basis and will only be allocated to those that have purchased their club tickets from the Ole Miss Ticket Office/Ole Miss Athletics Foundation. Club ticket holders will receive their locker assignments during servicing. To reduce nonessential foot traffic inside of the stadium on game week, club ticket holders will not be allowed to enter the stadium during servicing. Tables will be set up outside of Gate 14 (Rebel Club) and Gates 23-25 (Field Club & South Club) and upon arrival, locker contents will be reviewed and documented with a Premium Services gameday staff member and then brought to your assigned locker for you.
Locker cleanout opportunities will be available for all club ticket holders the day after each game from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For the health and safety of all guests this season, clubs will not operate self-serve buffets for the 2020 football season. Rebel and South Club ticket holders will have access to a variety of prepackaged gameday staples and snacks (hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, chicken tenders, hamburgers, etc.), as well as menu specials each game. Some menu item quantities may be limited and will not be replenished throughout the game. All grab-and-go items will be available to guests until quantities run out. Catering and food service procedures are subject to change based on future COVID-19 guidelines. Gameday menus will be released prior to each game week to accommodate any potential executive order changes. Food is not included with a Field Club ticket.
For additional club information, please visit https://givetoathletics.com/premium-services/.
Suite servicing appointments will be available Monday – Thursday of game week between the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM and on Friday from 9 AM – 12 PM. Appointments must be scheduled prior to the suiteholder’s desired appointment day/time and each suite will be allocated 30 minutes to access their suite. Suiteholders will be limited to two guests per suite appointment and face coverings must be worn at all times when inside of the stadium. Please email email@example.com or contact Whitney or Lori to schedule an appointment.
Suite servicing will also be available on Friday afternoon from 3 PM – 7 PM. Appointments are not required during this time, however, suiteholders will still be restricted to two guests per suite, limited to 30 minutes, and are required to wear face coverings at all times when inside of the stadium. South suiteholders are asked to check-in at the rolling gate (Gate 21) and West suites may check-in at Gate 35 to be escorted up to their suite.
For the health and safety of all guests and staff this season, there will only be one suite menu per game. Catering and food service procedures are subject to change based on future COVID-19 guidelines. Gameday menus will be released prior to each game week to accommodate any potential executive order changes. Substitutions and menu replenishments will not be available for any suites. Serving sizes will continue to be based on each suite’s full capacity. There will be no common area snack stations this season. Starting at the beginning of halftime, your suite attendant will come by your suite to offer additional gameday favorites (hot dogs, ice cream and candy) to you and your guests.
For additional suite information, please visit https://givetoathletics.com/premium-services/.
Student Seating and Parking
Student tickets will be available on a single-game basis, and sales will begin the Monday before each home game. Ole Miss students will receive an email each week with ticket order dates and times based on Fall 2020 classifications.
Included in the email will be details surrounding priority ticket purchasing opportunities for Rebel Rewards members. To enroll in the free official rewards program of Ole Miss Athletics, download the Rebel Rewards app or visit www.rebelrewards.com to sign up using your @go.olemiss.edu email address.
The student section is located in north endzone sections N1-N10, and seating will only be permitted in the chairback seats. Students who do not stay in their designated chairback seat groups will be removed from the stadium. Failure to comply could also lead to a reduction in student tickets for future games.
Student parking will be included in the ticket cost and available at the Jackson Avenue Center, and campus shuttles will be available for students from the lot to the stadium.
Fan parking is included in the ticket price and will be allocated based on the selection process that occurred in June. Season ticket holders that did not previously select a 2020 parking pass will be allocated to the best available lot based on priority. Fans will be allotted one parking pass per game for orders of one-to-five tickets and two parking passes for orders of six-to-eight. Due to limited inventory, additional parking will not be available.
Parking passes will be digital-only and distributed via email. Duplicated digital parking passes will not be accepted, and lots will open three hours prior to kickoff.
Only fans with a parking pass will be permitted on campus on gameday. Off-campus shuttle service will not be operating this season. On-campus ADA shuttles will be available.
RVs will be limited to parties of 10 people at each parking stall, which will be chalked to designate the area permissible for that group. This limitation will be strictly monitored and enforced by campus authorities.
Assigned RV stalls in the South Lot and Baseball Lot will be accessible by pass holders after 5 p.m. on Fridays of home weekends as they become available. Ole Miss students retain rights to park in both RV lots until that time and will not be asked to move to accommodate an RV prior to that time.
From Thursdays at noon until Fridays at 5 p.m., RVs may be staged at the Whirlpool Lot across from the South Campus Recreation Center on Chucky Mullins Drive. Space is limited in this lot and will be first-come, first-served.
Concessions stands will be at limited capacity and include a reduced menu. New this season, in-seat delivery will be available in both the seating bowl and the premium areas. As introduced last year, beer will continue to be served. Please review our Responsible Alcohol Service Policy for more information on alcohol sales at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
All concessions locations will be cashless with the exception of one stand in the south concourse.
Each fan will be permitted to bring in one sealed bottle of water, as water fountains will not be available.
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium will host Hotty Toddy Happy Hour this season, as fans will receive 50% off Concessions and Beverages when gates open through one hour prior to kickoff each week. Fans must purchase by using a debit or credit card to receive the discount.
As mandated by Mississippi’s executive order, tailgating and other social gatherings on campus will be prohibited on gamedays. Fans attending games should limit their time on campus to the game only and not events before or after the contest. The Grove and Circle may only be used as pedestrian walkways.
In addition, the Walk of Champions will not take place, and FanFest will not be available.
The Ole Miss Student Union will be closed to the public on gamedays. The facility is open during normal operating hours to students with a valid Ole Miss student ID.
- All entrances to Vaught-Hemingway Stadium are accessible to guests with disabilities.
- ADA elevators are located on the east side of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium near gates 13 & 14 and on the north side of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium near gates 8 & 38.
- ADA restrooms are available in locations nearest to wheelchair accessible seating areas (North Endzone, Upper East and Lower East near Section K).
Accessibility for the Hearing Impaired
- Vaught-Hemingway Stadium provides captioning on the scoreboards to assist guests who are hearing impaired.
- Accessible seating is located on all levels of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and requires a reserved ticket for these designated seating areas. For Accessible seating tickets, contact the Ole Miss Ticket Office at 888-REB-TKTS.
- Guests with mobility devices, including but not limited to canes, crutches, walkers, rollators, wheelchairs, etc. may enter through any gate. Storage of larger devices in the seating stands may difficult (unless you have wheelchair-accessible seats). For questions on mobility devices, please contact the Stadium Command Center on the day of the game at 662-915-3620.
- On-campus golf cart shuttle service for guests with disabilities to/from the Stadium is provided from South Lot/Lot E, Paris-Yates Chapel and Tad Smith Coliseum and transports guests to the northeast, northwest and southwest corners of the Stadium. Please refer to map above.
- On-campus golf cart shuttle service will operate from four (4) hours prior to kickoff until one (1) hour after the game
- On-campus golf cart shuttles are intended for guest with disabilities and persons in their travel party. There is limited space on the shuttles and, in order to accommodate fans with disabilities, we ask guests that do not need the service to respect the needs of others.
Fan Code of Conduct
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of language or gestures: (1) concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the field.
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment.
- Smoking of any kind (including vaping).
- Bringing prohibited items into the Stadium or the parking areas.
- Behavior that detracts from the enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Failing to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16″
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Masks (Excluding face coverings)
- Non-service animals
- Strollers and baby carriers
- Ole Miss Athletics reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or inhibiting the overall fan experience.