Digital Ticketing FAQ
- WHY ARE WE GOING DIGITAL?
- WHAT ARE DIGITAL TICKETS?
- HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- I DON’T WANT DIGITAL TICKETS, HOW DO I GET A PHYSICAL TICKET?
- ALL OF MY TICKETS ARE ON ONE ACCOUNT, BUT WE ARRIVE AT THE GATE AT DIFFERENT TIMES. HOW WILL WE GET TICKETS TO EACH PERSON IN OUR GROUP?
- I HAVE PREMIUM TICKETS. WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO GO OUT TO THE GENERAL SEATING AREA FROM OUR CLUB OR SUITE?
- I CAN’T FIND THE EMAIL WITH MY MOBILE TICKETS, WHAT DO I DO?
- I DON’T HAVE AN EMAIL. HOW WILL I GET MY TICKETS?
- I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE. HOW DO I ACCESS MY TICKETS?
- MY PHONE DIED PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE GATE. HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS THE DIGITAL PROGRAM AND ROSTER CARDS FOR EACH GAME?
WHY ARE WE GOING DIGITAL?
- Digital ticketing will allow for quicker entry to the stadium or arena for all fans.
- More and more events are transitioning to digital ticketing, including the NFL, CFP, bowl games, concerts, airline tickets, credit cards and more.
- Digital ticketing will allow for a more contactless entry process into the venue.
WHAT ARE DIGITAL TICKETS?
- Digital tickets are sent to your email address on file with the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office. Each game ticket can be instantly downloaded to your mobile device, added to your digital wallet (Apple or Google Pay wallets are best) and saved for gameday. Once you arrive at the gate, open your digital wallet to scan in each ticket.
- Digital tickets can be easily sent to friends and family who are attending the game with you but who may be arriving at a different time. Log in to your account at OleMissTix.com to transfer your tickets any time!
- Digital tickets can also be easily replaced by the account holder at any time. If you delete or lose the original email from the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office, log into your account and access your tickets digitally at any time.
- Can’t attend the game? Digital tickets can be instantly uploaded to StubHub to be resold to other Rebel fans! Log in to your account at OleMissTix.com to access the Ole Miss StubHub Marketplace to sell your tickets at any time.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- All tickets will be emailed to the account holder on record. Customers will receive detailed information on how to download their game tickets to their mobile device prior to receiving the ticket email. The mobile delivery ticket email will include one link for each home game. Each link will include all of the game tickets for each account.
- Customers are encouraged to download all game tickets when they receive the digital ticket email.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- Tickets will be sent to the email address on file for each account holder at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- The distribution date will be finalized following the conclusion of seat selection.
I DON’T WANT DIGITAL TICKETS, HOW DOW I GET A PHYSICAL TICKET?
- Customers who wish to print their tickets at home must notify the Ole Miss Athletics ticket office prior to tickets being sent that they would prefer print-at-home tickets. Each ticket should be printed on an 8.5×11″ piece of paper.
- If you need assistance with your digital tickets, please contact the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office.
ALL OF MY TICKETS ARE ON ONE ACCOUNT, BUT WE ARRIVE AT THE GATE AT DIFFERENT TIMES. HOW WILL WE GET TICKETS TO EACH PERSON IN OUR GROUP?
- Each customer has the option to transfer their tickets to friends and family via their online account at OleMissTix.com. You can log in to your account and select the Transfer Tickets option to send tickets to multiple people who will be attending the game with you. Transferring tickets is free and can be completed at any time through your online account. For instructions on how to transfer your tickets, please click here.
- The customer will be able to specify the game and seat for each individual transfer.
- Tickets can be transferred via text message or email by using the online transfer process at www.olemisstix.com.
I HAVE PREMIUM TICKETS. WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO GO OUT TO THE GENERAL SEATING AREA FROM OUR CLUB OR SUITE?
- The same exit/re-entry policy will remain in place for this season. Tickets must be scanned in order to EXIT and RE-ENTER any premium areas. Premium ticket holders are not permitted to enter any other club or suite level without a valid ticket for that area.
- In the event a premium ticket holder does not have a mobile ticket to exit scan to the general seating area, they will be given a one-time pass to leave and re-enter their area. You must have the pass to re-enter.
I CAN’T FIND THE EMAIL WITH MY MOBILE TICKETS, WHAT DO I DO?
- If you did not receive the original email containing your digital tickets, at any time you can log in to your account at OleMissTix.com to access your mobile tickets. This feature is available to instantly download any game or seat at any time to your mobile device.
I DON’T HAVE AN EMAIL. HOW WILL I GET MY TICKETS?
- Please provide your email address to the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office as soon as possible to receive your tickets. In the event an email address is not available at the time of printing, a staff member will reach out to the season ticket holder to obtain this information.
I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE. HOW DO I ACCESS MY TICKETS?
- Digital tickets may be printed at home for customers who do not have a smartphone to access their tickets on gameday. Please request Print-at-Home tickets through the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office after placing your order if you do not have a mobile phone to use on gameday. All digital tickets should be printed on an 8.5×11” piece of paper.
- Please do not print QR Code tickets. As necessary, contact the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office to receive proper Print at Home tickets.
MY PHONE DIED PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE GATE. HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- If you are unable to access your digital tickets on your mobile device, please visit the gameday box office for assistance.
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE DIGITAL PROGRAM AND ROSTER CARDS FOR EACH GAME?
- Each game program and team roster card will be available online prior to each home game. Please click here to access.