General Gameday Information
Ole Miss basketball games will be at 25 percent capacity at The Pavilion at Ole Miss to begin the 2020-21 season. Fans must keep six feet of social distancing between persons not in the same household.
Pavilion doors will open 90 minutes prior to tipoff for men’s games and 60 minutes prior to tipoff for women’s games, and fans are encouraged to arrive early as lines will be socially distanced. Parking lots will open two hours prior to tipoff for men’s games. Parking for women’s weekday games opens after 5 p.m. and is open at all times for weekend games.
Per SEC guidelines, signage shall be installed at all gates and ingress/entry points that outlines mandates for all guests to wear face coverings, maintain physical distancing and mandate guests do not enter the arena if they display any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
To accommodate a touchless operation, all tickets and parking passes will be mobile or print at home, while concessions, Rebel Shop and other points of sale will shift to cashless transactions.
Fans are encouraged not to bring bags to allow for quicker entry into the arena. However, for those that do, the clear bag policy will be enforced for arena entry.
Team benches have moved from the east sideline to the west. The Ole Miss bench is now in front of section 104.
Men's Basketball Tickets
Tickets will be sold as a season ticket. Beginning November 16, fans will select their section through seat selection, and Ole Miss Athletics will socially distance fans within each section.
Customers will select their section only. Exact row and seat numbers will be assigned to each fan to sit in on gameday, allowing for six feet (three seats) between each order of tickets. There will be a maximum of six tickets per account (max for 4 for Faculty/Staff). Floor seats are not available for this season due to social distancing guidelines. All club seats in sections 110-114 will have access to the Pavilion Club only. The Courtside Club is not available this season due to social distancing guidelines.
Tickets and parking will be sent via digital delivery 48 hours prior to each game.
Selection times will be assigned by red points as of November 1, 2020. Priority will be determined in the following order:
- By orders received on or before November 1.
- Season ticket holders who signed a Capital Gift Agreement and Red Points as of November 1.
- Season ticket holders who have not signed a Capital Gift Agreement and Red Points as of November 1.
- Non-season ticket holders, if available.
Women's Basketball Tickets
Tickets will be sold as a reserved season ticket for the 2020-21 season. Fans will be contacted by an Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office representative to select their location. Season ticket holders who cannot be contacted will be assigned the best available seats. Floor seats are not available for this season due to social distancing guidelines.
The Ole Miss team bench will be located in front of section 104 this season.
Tickets will be sent digital delivery at least 48 hours prior to the first home game of the season. All home games will be sent at the same time. Please select each game and download it to your digital wallet.
All tickets are $50. Floor seat ticket holders will receive a refund for the price difference already paid.
CGA EXTENSIONS AND CONTRIBUTION BALANCES
Capital Gift Agreements (CGA) for The Pavilion at Ole Miss will be extended to the 2025 season due to COVID-19.
Season ticket holders that do not select tickets, either by choice or limitations, may convert their 2020 ticket purchase to a charitable contribution with triple priority point bonus; credit forward to 2021 season; or receive a refund.
2021 Renewals will be based on 2019 ticket purchases.
Servicing for the Pavilion Club and All-American Club will be on gameday for 30 minutes prior to doors opening (two hours prior to tipoff). Club lockers will be assigned on a season basis.
Locker room capacity on gameday is set at the door with the attendant.
Club amenities will be available as in previous years. Updated information will be provided when finalized. Club furniture will be removed in order to preserve social distancing. Club members should utilize their reserve seat within the stands at all times.
Student seating is general admission and restricted to groups of two and four within the student sections, which will be located in sections 116-118 and 209-210. Students will be required to socially distance in the student sections. Available group seating will be marked throughout each section.
Student tickets will go on sale 48 hours prior to each home game online through www.students.olemisstix.com. Student tickets will be $5 per ticket. All tickets will be sent via mobile delivery at the time of purchase.
Parking passes may be purchased in addition to season tickets for $100 per pass. All season ticket holders will be allocated to the Parking Garage. If you do not want a garage pass, a survey will be sent on Nov. 11 to select from Lot A or Lot 4. The deadline to select a different lot is Wednesday, November 18 at 5 p.m. If you are not able to select season tickets, your parking pass will not be issued.
Reserved lots will be the Pavilion Garage, Lot A, and Lot 4. All other lots will be open on a first-come, first-served basis.
Paid ADA parking is available in the parking garage. With the addition of ADA parking closer to The Pavilion, ADA shuttle carts will no longer operate.
Parking will be sent via digital delivery 48 hours prior to each game. Mobile parking passes may be saved to your digital wallet. Print-at-home passes can be printed onto a letter-sized sheet of paper (8.5”x11”).
Parking lots will open two hours prior to tipoff for men’s games. A parking pass is not required to access campus on gameday.
Please have your parking pass ready and out to be scanned at lot entrances.
Concessions stands will include a reduced menu. There will be frequent sanitizing of all concession stands throughout the facility.
Raising Cane’s and Steak ‘n Shake are closed for the season.
As introduced last year, beer will continue to be sold. Please review our Responsible Alcohol Service Policy for more information on alcohol sales at Ole Miss athletics facilities.
All concessions locations will be cashless.
ADA seating is available in sections 103, 105, 107 115 and 204 and requires a reserved ticket for these designated seating areas. For Accessible seating tickets, contact the Ole Miss Ticket Office at 888-REB-TKTS.
The ADA elevators are located on the southeast and southwest corners of The Pavilion at Ole Miss. ADA restrooms are available throughout the concourse.
Only certified service animals are permitted inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
Fan Code of Conduct
Fan Code of Conduct Violations:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of language or gestures: (1) concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the court.
- Failing to follow instructions of arena personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment.
- Smoking of any kind (including vaping).
- Bringing prohibited items into the arena or the parking areas.
- Behavior that detracts from the enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Failing to comply with arena policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Full face coverings
- Non-service animals
- Strollers and children’s seats
- Unsealed water bottles or water bottles exceeding 20 oz