All tickets and parking will be sent via mobile delivery and can be converted to Print-At-Home through the My Account page at www.olemisstix.com.
Duplicated digital tickets or parking passes will not be accepted.
Parking lots open three hours prior to first pitch.
Gates open two hours prior to first pitch on weekends and one hour prior to first pitch for midweek games.
Fans are required to wear a face covering upon entry into the stadium, while in transit around the concourse, and while seated inside the seating area. Face coverings may be temporarily removed for eating or drinking only.
- All athletics and stadium staff will be required to wear face coverings and appropriate PPE while at Swayze Field.
- Concessions – frequent sanitizing of all concession stands throughout the stadium.
All seating will be reserved at 25 percent capacity for each section, and fans will be socially distanced by ticket order—this includes left and right field.
- ADA seating is available above boxes 1-7 and 29-35
- Student section seating will be general admission, and students are required to socially distance within right field. Available seats will be designated.
Servicing for clubs will be on gameday for 30 minutes prior to opening (2.5 hours prior to first pitch on weekends and 1.5 hours prior to first pitch on midweek games). Club lockers will be assigned on a half-season basis.
Locker room capacity on game day is set at the door with the attendant.
- Reserved seating. No tents or BBQ areas for 2021
- Coolers allowed for beverages and prepackaged foods
- No re-entry
- Playground will be closed
New Protocols and Facility Changes
- Congregating will be prohibited.
- Elevators and restrooms will have limited capacity that will be posted outside each entrance.
- All areas that require lines will have social distance markers.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the facility.
- Common water sources have been eliminated, therefore fans will be allowed to bring in one sealed water bottle that does not exceed 20oz.
- There will be no post-game interaction with teams. (meet and greet, autographs, etc.)