All on-campus parking (including handicapped parking) is sold out for the 2018 season. The University of Mississippi however, does offer several options for our guests who require access to campus through the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
ADA patrons who do not have a season long parking pass on campus may access campus by parking in any of the below off-campus parking areas and taking the gameday shuttle system. Each route includes ADA compliant shuttles for those who require accommodations such as lifts. Once on campus, a network of golf cart shuttles is available to take you near The Grove and Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The network features stops at the northwest, northeast and southeast corners of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. For locations of on-campus golfcart shuttles please see the blue shuttle icons on the gameday campus map below.
For locations on off-campus gameday shuttles Click Here.
ADA Parking Reminders
- Fans must have a valid Ole Miss gameday parking pass AND a state-issued ADA credential to park in ADA stalls during athletics events.
- Fans must display a state-issued ADA parking credential any time you park in stalls marked with ADA signage on the Ole Miss Campus and off-campus shuttle lots.
- Violators are subject to citation and tow.
- All ADA signage and markings are honored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Ole Miss campus and off-campus shuttle lots. Please do not park in an ADA stall when parking for athletics events unless you have a state-issued ADA hang tag or license plate along with your gameday parking pass.
- For locations of on-campus gameday shuttles please see the blue shuttle icons on the gameday campus map below.
ADA On-Campus Golfcart Shuttles
- On-campus golfcart shuttle service begins at 7 AM
- On-campus golfcart shuttle service ends 1 hour after game
- On-campus golfcart shuttle stops at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium are found outside the northeast, northwest and southwest corners of the stadium. These stops will provide golfcart shuttles to/from the South Lot/Lot E, Tad Smith Coliseum, and Kennon Observatory.
- In order to accommodate ADA fans waiting at ADA tents, on-campus golfcart shuttles are restricted from picking up patrons to/from ADA Tents.
- On-campus golfcart shuttles are intended for ADA patrons and their party only.
- On-campus golfcart shuttles will not transport coolers, tents and other tailgating equipment unless associated with an ADA guest.
- On-campus ADA shuttles are intended to service fans on gameday who need assistance and their party. They are not intended to provide transportation for all fans. The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits the refusal of service to any patron seeking service. Therefore, fans are asked to be courteous to those requiring service and to not use the ADA shuttles unless needed.