ADA On-Campus Shuttles
- On-campus golfcart shuttle service begins at 7 AM
- On-campus golfcart shuttle service ends 1 hour after game
- On-campus golfcart shuttle stops at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium are found outside the northeast, northwest and southwest corners of the stadium. These stops will provide golfcart shuttles to/from the South Lot/Lot E and Tad Smith Coliseum.
- In order to accommodate ADA fans waiting at ADA tents, on-campus golfcart shuttles are restricted from picking up patrons to/from ADA Tents.
- On-campus golfcart shuttles are intended for ADA patrons and their party only.
- On-campus golfcart shuttles will not transport coolers, tents and other tailgating equipment unless associated with an ADA guest.
- On-campus ADA shuttles are intended to service fans on gameday who need assistance and their party. They are not intended to provide transportation for all fans. The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits the refusal of service to any patron seeking service. Therefore, fans are asked to be courteous to those requiring service and to not use the ADA shuttles unless needed.
- For locations of on-campus golfcart shuttles please see the blue shuttle icons on the gameday campus map below.